Examination Rules for class VI to X.
- The Annual Examination will cover 100% syllabus in all the classes from VI to X.
- 10 Marks will be awarded once in a year for home assignment, project and subject related activities.
- Quarterly, Halfyearly and Pre-Annual Exams will be 50 marks each and will have equal weightage i.e. 10 Marks.
- The Annual Examination will be of 80 marks and each subject, the marking scheme for whole year will be as follows.
|Quarterly, Half Yearly, Pre Annual (average of best two)||10|
|Project, Notebook completion||10|
- Student will have to score 33% marks in each subject in Annual Examination i.e. out of 80 marks, 27 marks are required to be promoted to next class.
- Marks of Unit Test and project work will not be added to promote the student in next class.
- In Class IX supplementary will be given only in one subject. If a students fails in two subject, he/she will not be promoted to the next higher class.
Examination Rules for class XI
- There will be 100% syllabus in Annual Examination.
- For each subject the marking scheme for whole year will be as follows.
- Student will have to score 33% marks in each subject.
- A student failing in one subject will be placed in supplementary provided he/she has secured at least 20% marks in the subject in which he /she has failed.
- It is compulsory to get pass marks in theory and practical separately in class XI.
|Unit Test(average of three)||20|