1. L K Singhania Public School follows a merit-based education policy. However, random selection method is adopted for admissions up to V class. Admission to Science, Commerce or Humanities stream in Class XI is decided strictly in accordance with the school policy which incorporates two important components i.e. meeting the criteria of securing in Class X Board Examination, the minimum required percentage for the chosen stream as per CBSE and a personal interview with a panel of subject experts.
2. The admission process starts in the first week of January. Transfer cases are considered round the year. However, admission is subject to vacancy in the class in which admission is sought.
3. Student seeking admission in any class can enquire on telephone no. 01477-220276 Mob.7568483087, 9680283087, 7014500764 /9166490270 or through Email email@example.com or visit the school office and procure admission brochure by the payment of non-refundable Registration Fee of Rs. 500. The Registration Form can also be downloaded and submitted through the School Website /School App by paying the requisite fee through a secured payment gateway.
Note:-The submission of ‘Application for Registration’ Form and Registration Fee does not guarantee admission.
4. Subsequently, the school shall invite the student and parent for interaction. This process involves physical verification of documents and ascertaining whether the child fulfills all eligibility criteria. Besides this, a Scholastic Aptitude Test is conducted for students seeking admission in classes IX and XI wherein he / she is tested on the basis of his knowledge in Mathematics, English and Science.
Note:-No admission is given in classes X and XII except in transfer cases.
5.The name of the students so selected shall be displayed on the School Notice Board and information shall be conveyed telephonically or through SMS or Email and they shall be invited to complete the admission procedure.
1.The Fee includes-
o Admission Fee
o Tuition Fee
o Caution Money
o Bus Charges (if applicable)
2. Once the student has been accepted for admission, all payments are to be made within the stipulated time to confirm the admission, failing which the selection would automatically stand cancelled.
The documents required at the time of admission are:
o Transfer Certificate (Original copy)
o Mark Sheet copy (Last class passed)
o Adhaar Card copy
o Date of Birth Certificate
o Caste Certificate (if SC/ST/OBC/MIN./EWS)
o Blood Group Card
o One recent passport size colour photograph
o Self Declaration/Annual Income Certificate of parent
o If a student is coming from other state his/her TC and Marksheet copy should be attested by Principal/Secretary of Society and DEO(District Education Officer)
3. Admission shall be provisional till all the documents are submitted at school office and are found in order.
4. The student / parent shall be liable for any wrong information leading to the cancellation of admission. Therefore, all fee / dues paid shall be forfeited.
5. Date of birth, as recorded in the previous school leaving Certificates, countersigned by the District Education Officer of the State will be considered final and no application for change in the Date of Birth will subsequently be entertained.
MODE OF PAYMENT
The fee can be paid in two, half-yearly installments as per school rules and regulations. Fees can be paid either by cash / Cheque / Bank Transfer /Online payment /Credit Card. In case of bounced cheque, the requisite return charge and late fee will be charged from the parents till the date of payment.
Our Online Bank Details:
Bank Name : Indian Bank
In Favour of : Principal, Kailash Vidya Vihar
A/c No. : 50127797180
IFSC Code : IDIB000N598
Subsequent fee instalments shall be paid online through LKSPS Mobile Portal App,‘Edunext’. You are required to download this App on your mobile from Google Play Store or Apple App Store. For laptop users, browse through the following website: lksps.edunexttechnologies.com Credentials will be shared post admission.
ERP PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE PAYMENT
Through Mobile Application
o Open "EDUNEXT" mobile application. o Log in by entering username & password of your ward.
o Note that parent and child login is same.
o Click on ‘Fee’ Click on ‘Pay online’
o Select month to pay Click on ‘Pay Now’
o Select payment mode Credit Card/Debit card/ Net banking/UPI
o Enter your card details or net banking details.
o Go to http://www.lksinghaniapublicschool.org/
o Click on ‘Parent Login’
o Log in by entering username & password of your ward.
o Please note that parent and child login is same.
o In the menu section, Click on ‘Fee’ ----> Click on ‘Online Fee payment’
o Select month to pay ------> Click on ‘Pay Now’
o Select payment mode ------->Credit Card/Debit card/Net banking/UPI
o Enter your card details or net banking details
GUIDELINES FOR FEE PAYMENT
Newly admitted students as well as students continuing in the next session should abide by the following schedule of payment:-
|TERM INSTALLMENT||DATE OF PAYMENT||DURATION||REMITTANCE|
|I TERM||ON OR BEFORE 15th APRIL||APRIL TO SEPTEMBER||LATE FEES OF RS.10/ DAY WILL BE CHARGED FROM 16th APRIL ONWARDS|
|II TERM||ON OR BEFORE 15th OCTOBER||OCTOBER TO MARCH||LATE FEES OF RS.10/ DAY WILL BE CHARGED FROM 16th OCTOBER ONWARDS|
Note:-Last date of depositing the I Term Installment for class XI students – On or before 20th July.The second installment date is same for all(On or before 15th October)
1. The school session begins from April and ends in March.
2. Each Academic year consists of two terms: TERM 1 and TERM 2.
3. The First Term installment is to be paid at the time of admission.
4. For enrolment and continuation in the next class after promotion, the Ist Term Fee has to be paid on or before 15th April, else the child's name will not be entered in the Attendance Register.
5. The IInd Term fee installment is to be paid on or before 15th October.
6. School Fee must be paid before the due date.
7. Advance payment of fees is accepted.
8. In case of the last date of payment being a holiday, the fee should be paid on the previous working day.
9. The fee does not include uniform, books, stationery or any other expenses of personal nature and educational trips. Outsourced activity of any nature will be separately chargeable.
10. No deduction of fee is to be made for period of absence or holidays.
11. Parents are prohibited from having any cash transactions directly with teachers or school staff. The school does not take responsibility for any such payments. All monetary transactions are to be routed through school Accounts Office only.
12. All fee deposit receipts must be duly collected by the parents/guardians at the time of paying school fees and kept safely for future reference.
13. No reminders will be given for payment of fee. Kindly refrain from getting reminders for non-payment of fee after due date. It's the responsibility of parents to remit all fees on time as per the schedule and negate any inconvenience caused later.
Note:-The school reserves the right to amend the fee structure.
CONSEQUENCE OF DELAYED REMITTANCE:
1. A late fee of Rs. 10 / day will be levied after the due date in each term.
2. In case of uninformed absence and non-payment of fees till 2 months of the due date, the student will be entailed for de-enrolment from the roll of the school without any further notice. This may necessitate readmission where the parent is liable to pay re-admission charges amounting to Rs.-1000/- along with the school fee. If fee is not paid even after further notice, the child shall not be allowed to attend the school and the parent shall be advised to withdraw their child from the school.
3. All outstanding dues must be paid,failing which the student will not be shown his /her result card/ answer sheets, unless his accounts have been settled in full.
4. For Transport Fee, only 7 days grace period will be allowed. From the 8th day transport facility will be withdrawn.
1. Before withdrawing, it is mandatory to give a minimum of one month notice in writing (only on the prescribed format available on the school website/school office). The withdrawal form should be filled only by the parent and submitted to the school office only. No verbal/ telephonic intimation will be entertained.
In case of new admission
2. If a new student is withdrawn or does not join before the start of the academic year i.e. 01st April, Registration and Admission fee shall be forfeited in favour of the school and balance will be refunded. If the student is present in class in the new academic session even for a single day of the month (i.e. 1st April), he has to pay Admission Fee and Tuition fee till the end of the month.
In case of existing student withdrawing in the mid /end of the session fee amount charged/ refunded is as mentioned below:
3. Student who has paid the Full Term fee will be charged only Tuition Fee till the end of the month of issuance of T.C. The remaining proportionate fee for that Term will be refunded.
4. Student who has not paid the Full Term fee, needs to pay Tuition Fee till the end of the month of issuance of T.C.
5. Transport Fee, once paid will not be refunded.
6. In transfer cases, if a student admitted in the middle of the session produces receipt of fee paid in the previous school, he/she is liable to pay Admission Fee and Tuition Fee only from the month of admission in the school, otherwise it will be chargeable for the entire year.
7. For the issue of T.C. (Transfer Certificate) or Duplicate Mark Sheet, permission is to be sought from the Principal, before depositing the requisite amount of Rs.200/-. The same will be issued within 7 days of submission of application.
8. School Leaving Certificate (Transfer Certificate) will be issued only after clearance of dues and payment of amount(s) in favour of the school.
1. Caution money is refundable without any interest, on demand, once the student finally leaves the school. Any arrears in the account of the student is adjustable against damage to, or loss of library books, laboratory equipment, technology facilities & other equipment or assets of the school.
2. Caution money will be refunded after dues like fees etc. are cleared.
3. Application for refund of caution money should be made while applying for T.C.
4. Caution money will not be refunded if it is not claimed within one year from the date of withdrawal from the school.
5. Caution money will not be refunded if the student is expelled from the school due to any reason.
BOARD EXAM FEE & BOARD REGISTRATION FEE
1. The CBSE Registration Fee for classes IX and XI and the Board Exam Fee for classes X and XII will be charged other than the School Fee according to the CBSE instructions at the prescribed time.
2. All the students of classes X and XII are required to deposit their Board Exam Fees along with required photo and other documents within due date which will be given by the office. In case of failure to do so, the school will not be held responsible for any rejection by CBSE.
3. Students studying in IX and XI will have to deposit their CBSE Registration Fee along with the other documents within due date which will be given by the office. In case of failure to do so, the school will not be held responsible for any rejection by CBSE.
4. Fee of XI class students will be deposited only after subject selection. The last date of payment is 20th July.
1. Those students who desire to avail the bus facility are required to deposit Bus Fee in April. Partial payment of bus charges is not allowed.
2. Students may avail of the school’s transport, subject to the availability of seats.
3. School ply buses on all the major routes of the city. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters.
4. A student using the school bus is expected to be at the stop at least five minutes before the scheduled arrival of the bus. The student has to be on the correct side of the arriving bus.
5. Students are issued identity cards which should be worn by the student.
6. Students are allowed to use only their allotted bus and bus stop.
7. In case a student misses the bus, it is the responsibility of the parents to drop their wards to the school. Such students may, however, return by their allotted bus.
8. No object should be thrown inside or outside the bus.
9. The consumption of edible and drinks are not permitted in the bus.
10. Unruly behavior like shrieking and shouting is strictly prohibited.
11. The drivers are authorized to stop buses at designated stops only.
12. Parents should, for the safety of their children, ensure that their wards are always escorted to and from bus stops. For children who, for any reason, have to travel unescorted to and from their stops, an application mentioning the same must be sent to the Principal.